Mariska qualified at the University of Stellenbosch in South Africa in 2003. She came to the United Kingdom straight after qualifying and did her British equivalence examinations with the General Dental Council in London while working in the Cornwall Primary Care Trust. After completing her exams, she continued to work in Cornwall doing general dentistry and sedations on phobic patients and children. For the past 13 years Mariska has been working in Plymouth and has decided to join the Mead family. Mariska will be an asset to the practice, and we are very much looking forward to another member joining the team.
Latest blog articles
- The Practice is delighted to welcome Dr Mariska Vorster 17th January 2023
- Covid-19 – An Update 12th January 2021
- Our phased re-opening 8th June 2020
- Covid-19 temporary closure 17th March 2020
- Hidden Sugar In Foods – 5 Foods That Contain Sugar 21st February 2020